Fall 2017 ASE - Registration for the Fall ASE is scheduled for Saturday, July 29th at 9am. Please contact Danielle Kurlander or Dorie Eisenstein with any questions at email@example.com. Please open the Gould Fall ASE grid and the Grandview Fall ASE grid. The class descriptions can be found here.
Here are the simple registration instructions:
Step 1. Go to www.ncpartnership.org/registration/index.php and enter your log-in information.
Step 2: Click on My Profile and check all current information. Make any corrections or complete any fields that are blank. We must have a parent cell phone number, an emergency contact name, and an emergency contact phone number for any child registered for ASE. Click Update Family Profile.
Step 3: On the menu on the left, click on the name of the child you wish to register. Select from the available classes shown. Courses shown are 1) courses your child is eligible to participate in 2) are courses still available for registration. Select all classes for this child and click Register. A summary of the order for this child will be shown. Please review the terms and conditions for ASE and then click Confirm Registration. Repeat the steps above for each additional child you wish to register.
Step 4: Click Checkout. Then click Pay for Classes. Then follow the prompts to pay through PayPal or with a credit card. You will receive a confirmation on the screen and via e-mail when you have successfully paid for your ASE courses.
If you need help: If you have any issues or problems during registration hours on Saturday, there is a team of NCPE volunteers who will be available in real-time to assist you. Please call:
- Danielle Kurlander at 917-554-5155
- Dorie Eisenstein at 917-693-8172
In the interest of safety for everyone, please click here to read the policies and procedures. Kindly review the following safety procedures:
Carline procedure: Please stay at your car at carline. Children will be brought to the curb. You are NOT permitted to park your car on East Hamilton Drive directly above the parking spaces in front of Grandview school. It is very dangerous to have students walk across the car line. PLEASE inform anyone who is picking up your child of this procedure.
Allergy/Health policy: It is the responsibility of you as parent to ensure the safety of your child by informing the instructor of any allergy or health issue your child may have. Please send a note to the instructor. If you would like the instructor contact information, please contact us. There is NO NURSE on duty during After School Enrichment.
NCPE Enrichment Programs allow for further educational and social development of our children. 2017-2018 Programs include:
- After-School Enrichment – The NCPE is proud to offer an After-School Enrichment program. Children in both schools can participate in a variety of activities from cooking to drawing, from science to sports. All classes are held immediately following the school day, allowing for our children to get involved in something they enjoy without parents carpooling!
- For questions about the program, or to register for remaining spaces, please contact Danielle Kurlander or Dorie Eisenstein at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Gould Play - The 2017 production of Shrek was incredible! Congratulations to all of the students who participated in the production.
- Art Renaissance – This wonderful program exposes our children to artists in a very interactive way. Parent volunteers visit the classrooms and give presentations about pre-selected artists. Then the kids produce an art project in the style of the artist presented.
- Assemblies – Each year, the NCPE funds assembly programs in both Grandview and Gould. In the past, children's author Dan Gutman has given a presentation and book signing, and our kids have learned about healthy eating habits from dancing fruits and vegetables!
- Books and Beyond – If your Grandview child opts for the Wii over a book, this program is for you! This program allows your child to log their reading accomplishments in a fun way. The program includes classroom celebrations, their names and reading accomplishments posted on a bulletin board in school, and prizes for their hard work.
- Health & Wellness Committee – In today’s world of video gaming and childhood obesity, the NCPE feels a responsibility to help educate our children about the importance of healthy living. The Health & Wellness Committee builds on this belief using hands-on ways that children find fun and entertaining to give them the skills they need to opt for healthy habits in their lives. The Health & Wellness Committee has started our very own Organic Garden at Gould.
- Saturday Preschool Program – The Saturday Preschool Program allows incoming kindergartners to attend Grandview one Saturday a month from October through April. The children participate in special activities in a kindergarten classroom so they can see the school and feel comfortable in their surroundings. This makes the transition to kindergarten a smoother and less stressful one. To participate in the program, your child/children must be at least 4 years of age as of October 1, 2017. For more information on the program, please email GrandviewSaturdayPreK@gmail.com. Classes meet from 10:00am - 11:15am on the following Saturday mornings: October 14th, November 4th, December 9th, January 6th, February 10th, March 10th, and April 14th. Click here for the Grandview Pre-K enrollment form.