Equally as important as fundraising is the concept of “friendraising” – holding an event whose primary purpose is not to generate thousands of dollars in contributions, but instead to create a feeling of camaraderie and community. When the NCPE holds an event to get our families together so we can feel good about our town and our schools, this is a “friendraising event”. If we can all feel as if we are a part of the NCPE, then we can all feel good about donating time, effort and money to the programs and events the NCPE offers.
- Class Photos – Class photos are a wonderful way to document your child’s growth throughout their school lives.
- Family Movie Night - A free event to bring Gould and Grandview families together to watch a movie.
- Grandview Health and Fitness Day – A themed day of fun and games focused on physical fitness and supporting our children’s physical education.
- Gould Garden - Volunteer to work in the garden and learn! If you would like to volunteer to help with the garden, please contact Julie Rosen at email@example.com.
- Mother’s Day Plant Sale – A special opportunity for your child to pick out the perfect plant for the special women in their lives. Mother's Day Plant Sale is scheduled for May 12, 2017. If you would like to volunteer, please contact Andrea Lever at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Teacher Appreciation – Help us recognize our wonderful teachers during Teacher Appreciation Week. If you would like to volunteer to help with the activities, please contact Stacey Gold at email@example.com.
- Trunk or Treat – A ghoulish good time that creates a safe, community environment for children to dress in their costumes and have a fun evening.